to do list ...


today didn't exactly go as planned. Days usually don't. I made a to do list and did nothing. I almost cried. Me & my boyfriend almost broke up. Me & my mom argued. Things just didn't go as planned ... but towards the end, a simple comment on my earlier post, inspired me to conttinue to try. That led me to one of the most inspiring photographer's I've come across [www.chrisheads.com]! I feel so good now, layin' in my bed, editin' pictures and watchin' King of the Hill. I'm happy. I didn't lose my boyfriend. I still love my mother, and my to do list doesn't matter ... the only thing I really have to do is live. now i can check that off ...

2 comments:

Ming Min said...

Thanks for visiting my blog
www.mattressesandmetal.blogspot.com
Thanks,
Ming

ALANNAH said...

Im sorry to hear that :(

always keep your head up lovely :)
& thank you for visiting my blog! i really appreciate it!