6teen is old ENUFF...

This girl .... Zippora Seven

is a 6teen year old model. Besides her bein' beautiful, she is buzzin' because of photos she took recently ... one of which being ....

The photographer is also under investigaton. When i read this, I was outraged. I strongly disbeleive in laws that prohibit nudity or consenual sex with a 6teen year old. I was a 6teen year old once and though I made alot of dumb mistakes, I was tottaly aware of what I was doing AND the consequenses of such. I think in these days in times, 6teen year olds should be held responsible for there actions .... what do you guys think? am i outta line with this one?

read the whole story here: http://fashioncopious.typepad.com/fashioncopious/2008/05/the-age-of-inno.html

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

she's one of my favorites. happened to have loved the way the shoot turned out too!
xo