Yaah Meen POLiTiKS

nia speaks.
i haven't blogged in uh minute.
lemme begin by congratulating Mr. President.
my thoughts on this candidacy and pivotal moment in history are as follows :


President Obama has changed the world.
He has broken so many locks people have tried to put on this young, change promising politician. And through hard work and persistence. he didn't play dirty, he didn't win by default or by a small margin. Barack Obama has laid out solid plans and addressed his people in a way almost brotherly. He may not do all he's promised. He may do more than is expected of him. Either way, Barack Obama has changed the world. He has given this generation the notion of hope. He has provided the nudge us youth needed to get right. He has interested me and so many others in politics and in our futures in America. He's inspired me to wave that red white and blue flag higher than I've dreamed. And at the parade when he and the First Lady got out of the bulletproof car to walk, wave and smile at their people, it touched me. It was a symbol that we aren't scared anymore! And by we I don't mean Black or even Americans. I mean ALL of us.
President Obama has changed the world and through the opposition...


Photobucket


WE CAN ! WE WiLL ! WE HAVE ! and WE WILL CONTINUE TO !
thank you Mr.President !


sign-off: Nia Imani


0 comments: